Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 34.


Weight: 141.40

Progress Report: I was down a pound this morning which was some motivation to this week. I'm still working through this muscle injury. I did a lot of ice therapy this evening and it is starting to feel a bit better afterward. I'm looking forward to stepping up my workouts this weekend, regardless. I have to step it up. I'm sick of diddly daddling along, I'm ready to get back to serious business. However in the meantime, I've been able to keep focused and hone in on my eating regiment. So far so good....

As I have been researching for new healthy dinner recipes, I have came across so many great fitness, food + health facts + articles that I cannot resist sharing with everyone! So today I decided to start a Fittest Fat Girl Facebook Page - so definitely 'Like' my Facebook page so more interesting tidbits! -------------------->



No comments:

Post a Comment