Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 33.




Weight: 142.60


So apologies from being away from the blog for such a long time. I have been in and out, busy with summer traveling, so I have not had a chance to update my blog or twitter. Despite all of this traveling, I have managed to keep on track with my eating routine. My workout routine however has been all 15 shades of wacky and could use room for improvement - but I have not been able to push it as hard as I would like to. 


I've been battling a series of back/shoulder/arm muscle injuries, it seems like as soon as I get one muscle group at bay, the adjacent muscle group acts up severely. I think its because I've starting working out these groups for the first time in a looooooong time and the rebellious muscles are giving me hell about it until I can whip them into submission. At the same time, I want to be careful and not cause more of a serious injury. I've ripped my lumbar muscle before and that was horror! At this point I am listening to my body and taking it easy and trusting my instincts.  


I think during all this 'down time' is the reason I have fluctuated in weight and have not seen a significant loss since the last blog post. It is okay. I am not going to let that get me down in spirit. Slow n' Steady will win the race. Luckily I have another source of motivation, I've joined on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/fittestfatgirl
It's great! It's like the Facebook for Fitness + Weight Loss. Lots of motivation there! I really like it. Of course it is going to take some time getting use to it vs Daily Plate. But I think the interactivity will hold me even more accountable.





Anyway, I wanted to say that I am back to logging my journey... and ready to get back in action soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment