Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 13.

Weight: 140.80
530a Gym - Cardio + Weight Training - Back + Biceps - Total Burn: 441cals



Tonight we had Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chicken and a Caesar side salad. It was really good and I ate an adequate portioned amount of chicken and caesar salad. However after dinner I felt beyond full (like after Thanksgiving dinner kind of full) I'm guessing either the chicken or the salad dressing had a good amount of salt in it because I was beginning to resemble the StayPuff Man.  I'm going to guess it was the salad dressing. I haven't ate much dressings since I started this and if I did, I've kept the dressings to low key. I could be wrong though.


However we still have a lot of Chicken left and half a bag of romaine leftover from the Caesar kit. Other than DH having bland chicken sandwiches, I may make up some yummy wraps instead that both he and I can have (and more importantly for me - a low calorie meal).   Here is a recipe for the wraps:


Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
Serves 2  (300 cals)

2.5 oz of shredded rotisserie chicken
1 oz romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
2 tbs of shredded cucumber (the recipe called for carrots and y'all know how I feel about that!)
2 tbs low-fat Caesar dressing
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbs low-fat parmesan cheese
2 – low-cal whole wheat “Flat Out” flatbread


  1. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, lettuce, cucumbers, dressing, pepper and mix well. Divide into portions.
  2. Place 1 portion of the chicken mixture and half of Parmesan cheese into a Flatbread wrap and fold the sides over the filling and roll-up in to a wrap.

I don't have much else to report today. It was typical day. Wake Up. Gym. Eat. Work. Repeat. So below it my Daily Plate stats for the day.  I did have a slightly higher calorie day than usual. Though I ate healthy throughout the day and I had really pushed it hard in the gym this morning. I was a bit shaky in the earlier part of the day - I felt like I needed the few extra calories to give my body fuel and the extra 'umpft' it needed to keep my m'tab revved up. So I actually don't feel shamed in my calories for today, surprisingly, I think I would feel different if it were junkie snacks or cheeseburgers n' fries.

The Daily Plate Log:
Consumed: 1130 calories.  Burned: 441   
Daily Water Consumption - 6 glasses


For my daily readers, if there are any at this point, I may not be getting a chance to post daily over the weekend, it all depends really. As you've read earlier, I'm headed back to my home state so I will be away from a computer. However I will still be posting updates via my Twitter - http://twitter.com/fittestfatgirl - so please feel free to follow my Twitter feed for all the up-to-date food + fitness news!

missing you already,

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! It sounds like you're doing pretty well! Through your tweets and facebook posts, that is. :)

    Have you ever tried any Hungry Girl recipes? The ones I've tried are really good--and make you feel like you're eating a TON, and for low calories!

    Have a great week ahead! :D

    ReplyDelete