Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 4.


Weight: Holding steady around 145.80/145.60
5a - Gym Workout: 415c.

The white tea detox begins - day 1. I had a great workout this morning! I felt like I killed it in the gym - at least for the first day. I am really liking the white tea! I drank it before breakfast, it was really tasty. I've felt really energized all day and I hope the remainder of the detox is much like this.

Daily Plate Log:
Consumed: 919 calories.  Burned: 415       <---- wahoo! this is a good burn goal
Daily Water Consumption - 4 glasses          <----- still not great, but better


If I can eat a decent amount of calories within the 900 range and keep my calorie burn rate about mid-range of that - that should be a good goal of maintaining my calories and learning to eat smart.
It is going to be a learning process. But all in all - it was a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment