Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 5.


Weight: 143!
5a - Gym Workout: 306c.


The white tea detox - day 2.  It looks like the cleanse + detox is working. I've noticed a decent jump in the weight department and am glad to see + feel some of the water weight shed. I had another good workout this morning. And felt really good + motivated throughout the day...

Daily Plate Log:

Consumed: 1129 calories.  Burned: 306       <---- decent. Could have been better.
Daily Water Consumption - 5 glasses           <----- yay! getting better!
(note: its really hard to drink 8 glasses of water in a day!)


I'm noticing that since I started the gym that my appetite has picked up tremendously. I know this means my metabolism has boosted up. I just hope I can keep a tight leash on my eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment