Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 101.


Weight - floating all over the place from 125 to 128 back to 125.

Okay, its official. I'm frustrated.  Its apparent I'm bloated. I am floating some serious water weight.  I have a multitude of sources - weekend traveling, not drinking enough water while traveling, being jet lagged and the great possibility of an early hormonal surge. I feel like I am stuck, not going anywhere. I know that is not true... but the mind is a powerful foe. Regardless, its affecting my mood.

However I am trying my darn'dest to not let it affect the quality of my workouts or my routined schedule. I did take Monday off from the gym to try to catch up on rest and sleep, even DH stated last night that I looked beyond tired and that I should get some sleep – he never tells me that unless its apparent.

I did go to the gym this morning and jumped back into the grind (admitting it was an epic battle to get up and moving this morning)... however post-gym mindset, I kept beating myself up that I did not work hard enough.  Total lie. Why? Because you can't tell me that doing 55 minutes of strength training and running a 13:57 mile and attending evening zumba class is not hard work?!  Exactly.  So shut your mouth, Brain... get back to work sweating. No one asked for your soggy downtrodden opinion.

I don't know what my deal is... I don't know if I am letting little snippity comments get to my head and mess up my A-Game... or if its hormones or both...  but I need to suck it up and get an attitude adjustment quick like. I don't have time for this! I've got work to do!

I can tell that this week is going to be brutal. A mental struggle with myself. Let the games begin. Welcome to the Olympics.

Today's Workout: 
Arrived: 530a   /   Departure: 750a
Zumba : 630p  /  730p

Total Calories Burned: 870

• 10 minute warm-up: elliptical  Level 8.  2.15miles  85 calories
• Strength Training – Lift to Burn Program: 55 mins  156 calories
• Treadmill - Running: 13:57 mins  4.3mph  1 mile   106 calories  

Biceps + Back

• Bicep Curl - 3 sets of 10 @ 30 lbs
•Back Hyperextension - 3 sets of 10 @ 65 lbs
• Iso-Lat Reverse Grip - 3 sets of 10 @ 25 lbs / last set burn-out @ 20 lbs
• Iso-Lat Row -
grip version 1: 3 sets of 10 @ 20 lbs
grip version 2: 3 sets of 10 @ 20 lbs
• Incline Bicep Curl - 4 sets of 10 @ 10 lbs
• Inverted Incline Bicep Curl - 4 sets of 10 @ 10 lbs / last set burn-out @ 7.5 lbs






No comments:

Post a Comment