Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 108.


Weight: 124.60
So today I decided to take a move forward for The Fittest Fat Girl blog and eventually shift the blog into a new direction that is more interactive/social media friendly. And that shift was moving toward Tumblr. I will still be posting new updates to here and the new Tumblr blog - http://fittestfatgirl.tumblr.com/ - for those who still chose to follow me here and for those who chose to follow on Tumblr. 
I recommend following over there or RSS subscribe since will be posting a lot of pictorial inspirations, health and fitness articles / fodder there due to the ease of posting and sharing articles within that format. I wanted to create a blog not only to share my story but to share information as well - and the new format there makes it so much easier to update on a regular basis.


I am looking forward to continue to share my progress on here and there! :) I felt as I change and improve that the FFG blog needed to do so as well. I hope you enjoy the posts to come!
Thanks everyone for being so supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment