Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 95.


Weight: 125.2

Of course it took me complaining and kicking it into high gear to finally send a message to my brain in neon vegas lights - I really really really would like to reach my mini goal #2 now.... And last night I finally did. I weighed in at 125.2 lbs! Hallelujah! Mini goal accomplished! 6 days late but better than never or not at all, right?!

So I wasn't planning on taking another progress photo until I dropped to 120 but I've gotten requests again for new progress photo... so here it is... this will be the last one for a while. I'm planning on not posting up another until I get to 117... or better yet... my final goal weight of 110.  I have mixed feelings about the extended progress photo. I don't really see much difference between the August to September photo. Even though I have seen the measurement numbers and personally know that there are differences. I am just not sure if I'm ready to unveil and share the extended one... only because it looks basically the same to me. Or maybe I'm just being weird.  It could be the latter.

However! I did merge together the May photo and the current September photo and holy chumuckla! 

Now that is a difference! It seems so surreal the journey I have made in 5 months! But what a journey it has been indeed! A heck of a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears! And if I were measuring by sweat, it would be 100s of gallon buckets full!

Speaking of sweat.... below is this mornings workout:
note - Running a mile after a serious ab workout is not pleasant. Talk about a total mental battle!

 Today's Workout:
Arrived: 525a   /   Departure: 745a

• 10 minute warm-up: elliptical  Level 8.  2.25miles  85 calories
• Strength Training – Lift to Burn Program: 40 mins  114 calories
• StairMaster: 20 mins   Level 8  100 floors  188.34 calories
• Treadmill - Running: 14 mins  4.3mph  1 mile   100 calories  

Abdominals
• Swiss Ball Crunch: 4 sets of 15
• Rope Cable Crunch: 4 sets of 15 @ 30lbs
• Oblique Twist: 4 sets of 20 @ 45lbs
• Hanging Leg Raise: 4 sets of 15 @ body weight

On another note - I'm sore from yesterdays Chest + Tri workout... and oddly enough my arm pits are really sore. its kind of weird. but I'm taking that as a good thing! I've realized its from all those incline dumbbell presses and flyes.  

Tomorrow is shoulder day... should be interesting...



No comments:

Post a Comment