I managed to get a workout in while out on the road. I did my workout routine at Fitness Depot in Collins, MS.
• 10 minute warm-up: elliptical Level 8.
• Strength Training – Lift to Burn Program: 55 mins
• Treadmill - Running: 12:30 mins 5mph 1 mile (broke my personal time/distance record)
• Arnold Press: 3 sets of 8 @ 5 lbs
• Barbell Upright: 3 sets of 8 @ 25lbs• Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 4 sets of 15 @ 5lbs
• Machine Laterals: 3 sets of 10 @ 30lbs
• Incline Laterals: 3 sets of 8 @ 5 lbs
• Front Laterals: 3 sets of 8 @ 5lbs
• Close-grip Lateral: 4 sets of 8 @ 40lbs
• Wide-grip Lateral: 4 sets of 8 @ 25lbs
I'm not sure how I was able to run, much less beat my own personal time / distance record since my legs were locked up tighter than alcatraz... needless to say that Friday's leg workout was killer.
Great possibilities - I very well may be teaching zumba classes on a regular basis at the Fitness Depot after certification on October 22nd. I am very excited about this possible opportunity and am hoping that everything works out for the best. *fingers crossed*