Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 105.

Weight: N/A
I managed to get a workout in while out on the road. I did my workout routine at Fitness Depot in Collins, MS.

Today's Workout:  

• 10 minute warm-up: elliptical  Level 8.
• Strength Training – Lift to Burn Program: 55 mins
• Treadmill - Running: 12:30 mins  5mph  1 mile    (broke my personal time/distance record)

Shoulders
• Arnold Press: 3 sets of 8 @ 5 lbs 

• Barbell Upright: 3 sets of 8 @ 25lbs
• Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 4 sets of 15 @ 5lbs
• Machine Laterals: 3 sets of 10 @ 30lbs
• Incline Laterals: 3 sets of 8 @ 5 lbs
• Front Laterals: 3 sets of 8 @ 5lbs
• Close-grip Lateral: 4 sets of 8 @ 40lbs
• Wide-grip Lateral: 4 sets of 8 @ 25lbs

I'm not sure how I was able to run, much less beat my own personal time / distance record since my legs were locked up tighter than alcatraz... needless to say that Friday's leg workout was killer.

Great possibilities - I very well may be teaching zumba classes on a regular basis at the Fitness Depot after certification on October 22nd. I am very excited about this possible opportunity and am hoping that everything works out for the best. *fingers crossed*


No comments:

Post a Comment