Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hello C's


went shopping today and needless to say it was emotional + record breaking!
I have transitioned in bra sizes from a full 'cup runneth over' 40D to a perfect 38 C!
[insert giddy scream here]  I am now in a C cup! I have not been in a C cup since 6th-7th grade of middle school!

I nearly broke down and screamed for joy while in the dressing room. Of course, I refrained from screaming since that would have been totally awkward. However I did shed several tears of happiness for this major transition!

I have definitely been able to tell that my back has noticed much relief and that I no longer have to take pain medication for all the serious back pain caused by 'thelma + louise'. :) Another joyous gift that I have received from this journey.

Needless to say, I happily purchased several cute bras... goodbye granny bras, hello sassy C's!!!

And speaking of gifts, my sweet, wonderful and supportive D purchased me an awesome gift tonight.
He got me this awesome shirt:

Isn't this the total truth!!! I love it! I can hardly wait to wear it in the gym this coming week!
Thanks D! I love you! And thank you for continually supporting + motivating me! I wouldn't be this far without you pushing me forward. Thank you so much for being my coach!


No comments:

Post a Comment