Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 103.


Weight: 125.6
I wish that was what my stomach looked like...  :)  perhaps one day... 

Today was abdominal day. Always such the treat since I hate working out abs. However I can tell I am getting stronger since I was able to bump up the weight and add in a new move vs. last week. Much improvement that I am happy about. Maybe a toned stomach isn't just a pipe dream after all...

Today's Workout:
Arrived: 530a   /   Departure: 745a

• 10 minute warm-up: elliptical  Level 8.  2.15miles  85 calories
• Strength Training – Lift to Burn Program: 40 mins  114 calories
• Treadmill - Running: 14 mins  4.3mph  1 mile   100 calories 
• Zumba   630p-8p  :   516 calories

Total Calories Burn - 843 calories 

Abdominals
• Swiss Ball Crunch: 3 sets of 15
• Weighted Bosu Twist: 2 sets of 10 @ 5 lbs
• Rope Cable Crunch: 3 sets of 20 @ 30lbs  / 1 set of 20 @ 40lbs burn out
• Oblique Twist: 4 sets of 10 @ 50lbs
• Hanging Leg Raise: 4 sets of 10 @ body weight
 
I'm debating on whether to rest tomorrow or go in and workout the legs. This weekend I will be traveling again. I will be working out in a gym over the weekend. So I will be doing Shoulders on Saturday. I'm just trying to decide whether if I should rest up taking tomorrow off, if I do, that means I will have to do both Shoulders and Legs in the same day. Talk about whooped!  Anyway, I guess the morning alarm and my body will tell me what to do.... I'll just go with it...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment